Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cafe Esperge-New FREE kit

In between all the Thanksgiving stuff and preparations for Christmas, I gave About.com's graphic section another kit to share. Head on over and grab it if you like it and can find use for it.
Just click on the preview for the download area at About.com.

I think my most favorite past time lately is extracting goodies in Photoshop. I could just sit for hours and do extractions. Course I also don't have little children around, anymore, to watch over and I'm retired.

Enjoy the kit. And if you put together a QP or a layout, I'd love to see it.


NOTE: When saving the files at About.com, click on the small thumbnail to get an individual image, then right click and choose:

IE: Save Target As...
Firefox or Google Chrome: Save Link As...
Safari: Save Linked File
Opera: Save Linked Content As...

Otherwise, you will not get the correct filename or filetype.

3 comments:

DeeAnneK said...

I love your beautiful kits. Thank you.

Brigid said...

Lovely colours in this lit and love the vintage elements as usual! Thanks so much for being so generous!

Pigeon River said...

Great kit. I used it for a layout posted in my ScrapGirls gallery.
Excellent images, hope to use them again. Thanks for sharing!