Monday, May 10, 2010

Time Will Tell-Free Scrapbook Kit

Wow, California is gorgeous right now. All this wonderful rain and sunshine has brought us green hills and flowers everywhere. There are photo opportunities everywhere you look. I will say, however, that I'm looking forward to an end to the rain, so that I can put out the patio furniture and hit the nursery for some new garden flowers. Until then, I'll just create pretty flowers on the computer and have fun in photo shop.

A new free kit, that I have created, is now posted on About.com's graphic website and you can have it by clicking on the preview. Enjoy! And if you create a layout, frame, or an element cluster from it, that you'd like to share with us, please send it to me and I'll be glad to post it for others to enjoy.


NOTE: When saving the files at About.com, click on the small thumbnail to get an individual image, then right click and choose:

IE: Save Target As...
Firefox or Google Chrome: Save Link As...
Safari: Save Linked File
Opera: Save Linked Content As...

Otherwise, you will not get the correct filename or filetype.

3 comments:

Cel said...

Hello gorgeous!
I'm new to scrapbooking but I have looked thru all your kits and you are by far my favorite designer!!
You are truly gifted!
I have been having trouble downloading your older kits :(
is it me? Is there another way to access them?
Otherwise, have a great day, its so wonderful to have met you!

Peggie said...

Thank for another beautiful kit.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely items...