Monday, September 6, 2010

KIM'S DSO SEPT COLOR CHALLENGE

Oh, these monthly color challenges are always such fun for me. I love having a variety of colors thrown at me and trying to put together a kit. So it's fun for me and FREE for you. A win/win situation, I hope. These are the colors this month and the, free to you, kit that I put together.

Click on the preview to download.

Now I'm free from Photoshop for awhile to get ready for a visit from a couple girlfriends and attend the DSP Laptop Crop at Adobe.

12 comments:

makeyesup said...

Beautiful kit, love all of it, thanks.

Unknown said...

Great job, Dar..Love the colors.

Jude:)

Pigeon River said...

Super Kit - I would love to have it, but am having trouble getting it to download. Won't take me to 4Share. Is there a limit on how many times you can use 4Share?

Darleen said...

Pigeon River - Sorry you are having a problem. I just tried it and got to 4 share ok, so try again. Direct link is
http://www.4shared.com/file/n9h1Hb0s/Teapotlady-Kims_Sept10CC.html

etherealfire said...

Very pretty - thanks so much!!!

Pigeon River said...

Thanks Darleen. I still couldn't get it to come up. So I went to my desktop instead of the laptop & got right in. Can't wait to use those pansies, they are just super!
Thanks again.

SONDRA said...

Such a beautiful kit! Love the colors and the awesome frame! Thanks so much for sharing!

melliel said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit.

Peggie said...

Thank you. I Love it.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely kit! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit - Hugs - Maggy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!