Sunday, August 17, 2008

Uppercase Living fun


OMG!! It's been a whirlwind of fun with girlfriends, Judy and Danna visiting. Eating, shopping, computer and photoshop practicing. We have all learned so much. And today we put up some Uppercase Living wording in a few places in my house. I LOVE IT!! They add so much to an area. This one is a picture of the entry into my living room. Above the entry it says "It's Good to Be Home".

We, actually started out in the kitchen with Bon Appetit on the back splash of my stove top. The surface is Silestone and it applied with no problem at all.

To add a warm feeling to the front door, I placed a "Welcome".

It sure was easy to apply these. I can't wait to put "CREATE" in my computer room next. Check out Uppercase Living at Danna's site listed on side of my blog.

1 comment:

Glynis Peters said...

What a clever idea! How lovely